Get creative with your Girl Scout spirit as you design a concept for a fun patch for Girl Scout Spirit Day! Show us what Girl Scout spirit means to you!
When designing your patch, keep these tips in mind:
- Simple is best!
- Be sure the text size is readable.
- Small details don’t show up well on patches.
DESIGNS MUST BE RECEIVED BY JULY 29, 2016.
- Contest is open to any registered River Valleys Girl Scout.
- Each registered girl may submit one design, and it should be submitted via this Contest Entry Form or on our web form.
- Individual entries only – troops cannot submit one entry per troop, only one per member.
- Artwork should be original. No trademarked or copyrighted material will be selected unless it is the Girl Scout logo.
- GSRV retains the right to adjust designs if needed to ensure the image can be reproduced on a patch.
- By entering the design contest, artists allow the use of their first names, and/or photographs for promotion, publicity, or publication for this contest and related marketing without compensation.
- Entries will not be returned and become the property of GSRV after submission.
- Entries must be received by July 29, 2016 to be considered for the contest.
- The winner will be selected by the GSRV Patch Contest Committee. Judges decisions are final.
Use the form below to submit your design. Alternatively, you may print and mail your submission by downloading a copy of the contest form. We will notify the patch design winner on August 12, 2016.
The submission deadline was July 29, 2016.