The Twin Cities Ballet of Minnesota proudly presents “Girl Scout Day at the Ballet!” You are cordially invited to a memorable evening at “Cinderella 1944: A Love Story.” Girl Scouts will delight in this classic tale of Cinderella with a modern twist. Set in England during World War II, Cinderella’s struggles will come to life in a reimagined journey that will surprise and delight, with classic ballet choreography and swing dance.
The “Girl Scout Day at the Ballet” will include:
- A behind the scenes look at “Cinderella 1944: A Love Story”
- A meet and greet with the artistic director
- A private photo session with a “Cinderella 1944” cast member
- An exclusive, embroidered patch
- Who: Girl Scouts, parents, siblings, and friends
- What: Cinderella 1944: A Love Story
- When: Saturday, May 7 at 7 pm
- Where: Ames Center, Burnsville, MN
- Cost: $22.00 per person (Balcony Seating); $34.00 per person (Orchestra Seating)
- Note: There will be a designated table for Girl Scouts at the Ames Center to check-in and receive their tickets and patches on the day of the performance.
Seats are limited – reserve your tickets by Monday, April 25. To reserve your tickets, download and complete the order form. For any questions or inquiries please e-mail TCBEvents@TwinCitiesBallet.org.