This cookie season, show everyone just how much fun a cookie booth can be with our Cookie Booth of the Week contest. Troops are encouraged to decorate fun and creative cookie booths that help entice customers. Need some inspiration? Check out some of our past winners from 2015, 2014, and 2013.
- All council-arranged and approved troop-arranged cookie booths held between February 11 and March 20, are eligible to win.
- A photo must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the understanding that photos will become the property of Girl Scouts River Valleys and GSRV is free to use them in promotion of the Cookie Program.
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform, wearing Girl Scout apparel, or a Girl Scout pin.
- Have fun!
- Limit of one entry per troop per week.
- Troops lead by River Valleys’ staff or board members are not eligible.
How to Enter
Email a photo of your troop’s cookie booth to email@example.com by the following dates:
- February 15, 7 pm; for booths held February 11-14
- February 22, 7 pm; for booths held February 15-21
- February 29, 7 pm; for booths held February 22-28
- March 7, 7 pm; for booths held March 1-6
- March 14, 7 pm; for booths held March 7-13
- March 21, 7 pm; for booths held March 14-20
- Five troops each week will be selected to receive $25 in Cookie Credits for their troop, as well as the special Cookie Booth of the Week patch for all girls in the troop that participated in the Cookie Program (according to Snap).
- At the end of the sale, one of the previous winners will be chosen as the Cookie Booth of the Year.
- All entries will be judged on creativity. Girl Scout program grade levels will be taken into consideration.