280 dedicated Girl Scouts attended the River Valleys Annual Business Meeting on Saturday, January 31, 2015 at the Rosemount Community Center.
Volunteers were honored, the property committee presented its findings and recommendations, and the board elections were held.
Delegates and members were invited to attend sessions with topics as varied as Retail Services, Rental Policies, Procedures, and Fees and Envisioning Edith Mayo.
Meeting attendees were able to visit during the open house with volunteers and staff from Camp Lakamaga, the North Star Museum of Boy Scouting and Girl Scouting, GSRV Fund Development,Camp, and Recruitment.
Thank you so much to everyone who attended and shared their insights and innovative ideas.
For your reference, here are the presentations and information shared at the meeting.
- Property Committee Recommendations – shared by Sarah Andersen, Property Committee Chair
- Property Committee Recommendations Presentation Slides
- Treasurer’s Report by Norma Porter
- CEO Report by Linda Keene
- Board Chair Report by Amy Kroll
- Thank you Volunteers photo slideshow shared at the luncheon
- Invest in Girls, Change the World video shared during the business meeting
The current list of the Board of Directors can also be found here.