Show your patriotic spirit by promoting Operation Cookie Care Package on Presidents’ Day. Send us a picture of your red, white, and blue cookie booth to be entered in our Red, White, and Booth contest!
- Cookie booth must be held on Monday, February 16. The cookie booth must either be a council-arranged booth or an approved troop-arranged booth.
- A photo must be submitted via email to email@example.com, with the understanding that photos will become the property of Girl Scouts River Valleys and free to use in promotion of the Cookie Program.
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform or wearing Girl Scout apparel or a Girl Scout pin.
- Have fun!
- Limit of one entry per troop.
- Troops lead by River Valleys’ staff or board members are not eligible.
How to Enter
- Email a photo of your troop’s patriotic booth to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 18, 7 pm.
- The first 100 troops to submit a photo will receive special Red, White, and Booth patches for all girls in their troop who participate in the Cookie Program (according to eBudde).
- 10 troops will be chosen based on the creativity of their photo submissions to win a pizza party (customized based on their location).
- One troop will win an all American grand prize of their choosing from below:
- American Girl troop party
- Waterpark of America passes and overnight stay
- Mall of America fun day