Show us how your Girl Scouts take their cookies on the go for door-to-door sales by entering the Cookies on the Go contest. Do they carry cookies, load a sled, or pack a wagon?
Take your Girl Scouts selling door-to-door beginning March 14, and send us a picture to enter!
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform, wearing Girl Scout apparel, or a Girl Scout pin.
- A photo must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the understanding that photos will become the property of Girl Scouts River Valleys and free to use in promotion of the Cookie Program.
- Photos must be of Girl Scouts out selling cookies door-to-door on or after March 14.
- Each Girl Scout may only be entered in a photo once.
How to Submit Your Photo
- Email your photo to email@example.com with “Cookies on the Go” in the subject line. Include your troop number and the names of the Girl Scouts in the photo in the body of the email.
- We also encourage you to share your photo on our Facebook page as well. Please remember not to include any identifying information other than your troop number on our Facebook page.
- The first 100 Girl Scouts in photos emailed to us will receive a Cookies on the Go patch.