Because you know we’re all about those cookies, ’bout those cookies, no cupcakes!
Get your troop together and record your own cookie music video. Not sure where to start? Check out the winners from last year’s Cookie Music Video contest.
- Girls must have adult supervision while filming and submitting videos. The supervising adult must acquire parent/guardian permission for all girls appearing in the video.
- A video must be submitted via email to email@example.com, with the understanding that videos will become the property of Girl Scouts River Valleys and free to use in promotion of the Cookie Program.
- Girls may not say their last name, address, phone number, or any other private information in the video.
- Videos may not be longer than four minutes.
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform, wearing Girl Scouts apparel, or a Girl Scouts pin.
- Have fun!
- Limit of one entry per troop.
- Troops lead by River Valleys’ staff or board members are not eligible.
How to Submit Your Video
- Upload your video onto YouTube (we recommend selecting “unlisted” from the Privacy Settings).
- Copy the URL link provided. It’s at the top of the page by the preview of your video just after “Upload complete! Your video will be live at…”
- Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cookie Music Video” in the subject line. Include your troop number and Girl Scout grade level in the body of the email.
- Videos are due by March 9, 7 pm.
- 10 troops will win a special movie theater package (package will be customized based on the troop’s location).
- All entries will be judged on creativity.