This cookie season, show everyone just how much fun a cookie booth can be with our Cookie Booth of the Week contest. Troops are encouraged to decorate fun and creative cookie booths that help entice customers. Need some inspiration? Check out some of our past winners from 2014 and 2013.
- All council-arranged and approved troop-arranged cookie booths held between February 16 and March 29, are eligible to win.
- A photo must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the understanding that photos will become the property of Girl Scouts River Valleys and free to use in promotion of the Cookie Program.
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform, wearing Girl Scout apparel, or a Girl Scout pin.
- Have fun!
- Limit of one entry per troop per week.
- Troops lead by River Valleys’ staff or board members are not eligible.
How to Enter
Email a photo of your troop’s cookie booth to email@example.com by the following dates:
- February 23, 7 pm; for booths held February 14-22
- March 2, 7 pm; for booths held February 23-March 1
- March 9, 7 pm; for booths held March 2-8
- March 16, 7 pm; for booths held March 9-15
- March 23, 7 pm; for booths held March 16-22
- March 30, 7 pm; for booths held March 23-29
- Five troops each week will be selected to receive $25 in Cookie Credits for their troop, as well as the special Cookie Booth of the Week patch for all girls in the troop that participated in the Cookie Program (according to eBudde).
- At the end of the sale, one of the previous winners will be chosen as the Cookie Booth of the Year.
- All entries will be judged on creativity.