One Cookie for One Direction

One Direction

You could win four premium seats to see One Direction this July at TCF Stadium! Each package of cookies sold earns you another chance to win, plus if you sell 165 or more packages, your entries will be tripled.

For example, if you sell 150 packages of cookies, you would receive 150 entries (150 x 1 = 150). However, if you sell 200 packages of cookies, you would receive 600 entries (200 x 3 = 600).

Entry Requirements

• Girl Scout must be a registered Girl Scout with River Valleys and in good standing.
  • Girl Scout and those attending concert with her must agree for their names and image to be used for Girl Scout publicity.
  • Girl Scouts who are legal dependents of River Valleys’ staff and board members are not eligible.
  • An adult (parent/guardian or troop leader) must enter Girl Scout in contest by the end of the sale.
  • Cookies must be allocated to Girl Scout in eBudde by April 7, 2015.

How to Enter

• Entry has now closed.

Prizes

• Four tickets in the 7th row to see One Direction on July 26, 2015, at TCF Stadium.
  • Winner will be announced on April 20, 2015.

Winner!

Congrats to Adrianna of Coon Rapids!

Comments

1. Jaime says

This would be awesome as it is 5 days after my daughters birthday and she loves one direction!

2. Lori says

I am wondering, can we enter the girls at any time and council will verify how many they have sold at the end of the sale? Or do we enter them after the sale with the total number of boxes they have sold? I do not see a spot on the form to enter the number of boxes they have sold.

• Girl Scouts River Valleys says

Hi Lori, We will use eBudde at the end of the sale to verify how many packages each girl entered in the contest has sold and will use that to determine the number of entries she receives.

3. Heather Harshman says

What an awesome opportunity! It is a wonderful incentive and I know my girls are going to work extra hard.

4. Sara Kaganovsky says

I was wondering if we are still able to buy tickets to the concert even if we do not win.

Thanks,

Sara

• Girl Scouts River Valleys says

Hi Sara, The show is a public event not hosted by Girl Scouts, so you can purchase tickets through normal concert avenues.

5. Jen Brenny says

Wow our troop would love this! And six days after my daughters bday! Even grandma wants to go!!!

6. Shameka says

Do the people that go to the concert with the winner have to be girl scouts as well. or can they take anyone they want?

• Girl Scouts River Valleys says

Hi Shameka, This is an event open to the public, so guests of the Girl Scout winner do not need to be Girl Scouts.

7. Kelly says

Hi, I didn’t see a confirmation or anything after I hit submit. Will we get any email or something to confirm it worked?

8. Girl Scouts River Valleys says

When you submit the form, the following text should show up on your screen: Thank you for entering your Girl Scout(s) in the One Direction contest. Good luck!

If you are unsure whether your information went through, you can try again or email girlscouts@girlscoutsrv.org.

9. Mary Draheim says

My daughter Nicole is Sooooo Excited about this. Her whole bedroom is in 1D Décor & she can’t wait to sell a TON of cookies to try and win these tickets to see her most favorite band. She is so Pumped!! 🙂

10. Nick Stillings says

Can you add additional form fields so we can register more than 8 girls at once for larger troops? Thanks!

11. Jayne says

This would be a dream come true for my girls both love one direction and their mom thinks they’re pretty neat to now all we have to do a sell sell sell!

12. Taryn says

My daughter is looking forward to a chance to win tickets to her first concert! And it happens to be right after her birthday!

13. Jessica says

My daughter loves One Direction! She is doing her best to sell as many cookies as she can to try to win these tickets! So fun!

14. Julie says

My daughter would love this!!!! What a way to celebrate her birthday! As long as I don’t sing along she will be fine!

15. Karry says

1 Directions is a great incentive for the Girls! My daughter loves Harry and Niall and yes she is super excited for the opportunity to sell cookie with our RED, White and Blue theme at the cookie booth .. we love you One Direction and Girl Scouts