Girl Scout Day at the Ballet

Untitled design-2

The Twin Cities Ballet of Minnesota proudly presents “Girl Scout Day at the Ballet”! You are cordially invited to an evening of enchantment at The Nutcracker Ballet. This special opportunity will include:

• A backstage tour of “The Nutcracker”.
  • A meet and greet with “Princess Clara” and the Artistic Director.
  • A private photo session with “Princes Clara”
  • An exclusive, embroidered “Nutcracker” patch

Who: Girl Scouts, parents, and siblings
What: The Nutcracker Ballet
When: Saturday, December 13 at 7 pm
Where: Ames Center, 12600 Nicollet Ave., Burnsville, MN 55337
Cost: $32 per person (orchestra)

Seats are limited so please reserve your tickets by Monday, December 1. To reserve your tickets, please email Tracy Rubietta at tracy.rubietta@me.com.

Note: There will be a designated table for Girl Scouts to check-in and receive their tickets and patches.

Update at 10 am on Monday, November 24: Due to overwhelming response, the Girl Scout Day at the Ballet is sold out. You may still purchase tickets through Ticketmaster to another show (although the patch will not be included with purchase).

Comments

1. kati says

im looking for tracy rubietta and her email didn’t work im hoping she can see it from here or someone can get it to her.

Dear Tracy Rubietta,
    I’m emailing you about reserve tickets for the ballet. I have 4 I need for sure but I haven’t heard back from the rest of the troop. I would like to reserve those 4 I need but if I needed to add more how would I do that? also do I pay when I get there to get the tickets or do I have to pay before hand? or how do I pay? I would like the ($20 per person) balcony seating.
    thanks you
    Katie Griggs
    troop 16171

2. Stacy Sellnow says

I have a link from facebook about a girl scout nutcracker ballet in Burnsville on dec 13ht but nothing works to actually call or email. Is this real and how do I get tickets if it is?

3. Girl Scouts River Valleys says

Hi Stacy and Kati, Tracy is receiving emails at the address listed above in the article. She is receiving a high volume of emails, so she may not be able to respond immediately. She will get back to everyone though. Thanks for your patience.

4. Lora King says

Hi,

I copied and pasted the email above and tried to email her, it said, invalid address. I do want tickets and seem to get the email to work.

Please help

Lora

5. Kirsten Coverstone says

Hi – I tried sending an email to the address above but keep getting an undeliverable message. We would like 3 balcony (if possible) tickets please.

6. Girl Scouts River Valleys says

Ticket booking is being processed by Tracy and the Twin Cities Ballet of Minnesota, not our council. The email address listed in the post is correct. I have emailed the contact information of those who have posted here to Tracy. She is receiving a high volume of emails, so she may not be able to respond immediately. Thanks for your patience.

7. Girl Scouts River Valleys says

We just received this update from Tracy:
    Due to overwhelming response, the Girl Scout Day at the Ballet is sold out. You may still purchase tickets through Ticketmaster to another show (although the patch will not be included with purchase). Thank you so very much for your inquiry.

8. Jennifer says

I have tried emailing Tracy – but it keeps coming back undeliverable?? Is there a phone number we can try?