Volunteers, join us at any Girl Scouts River Valleys council shop for free gifts, a discount, and fun events during Volunteer Appreciation Week, April 21–25.
While you’re there, learn about new programs, and check out resources for Early Registration, bridging, award ceremonies, and planning your year.
Stop in for…
- A free River Valleys tote, box of chocolates, and patch.
- Meet-and-greet with Troop Support staff:
- Brooklyn Center and St. Paul – Monday, April 21, 11 am–2 pm
- Chanhassen – Tuesday, April 22, 11 am–2 pm
- Mankato –Tuesday 4/22 from 11am-2pm
- Northfield – Wednesday, April 23 11 am–2 pm
- Burnsville – Wednesday, April 23 noon–4 pm
- Redwood Falls and Rochester – Thursday, April 24, 3–5 pm
- 15% off select volunteer gifts, including planners, pens, journals, and polo shirts.
- An example of a fun, do-it-yourself bridge for bridging ceremonies (there will be one at each location).
- Tips for making your very own bridge for a bridging ceremony.
Please remember to check our location hours before you visit one of our shops.