Home : News : Cookie Open Houses at Our Shops

Cookie Open Houses at Our Shops

blog-cookie-prizesAre you ready for the cookie sale? We will be hosting open houses at all council shops the first week in February. Stop in to see a sample cookie booth, taste cookies, and purchase signs, banners, buttons, and other great items your troop can use to help promote the cookie sale.

Cookie Open House Specials

• 20 percent off all cookie-themed merchandise
  • Free cookie booth poster while supplies last
  • Enter a drawing to win a Cookie Booth Kit!*

Date Time Location(s)
Tue, Feb 4 3–6pm Chanhassen, Mankato, and Rochester
Tue, Feb 4 4–7pm Brooklyn Center
Wed, Feb 5 3–6pm Burnsville and Northfield
Thu, Feb 6 3–6pm Redwood Falls
Thu, Feb 6 4–7pm St. Paul

*One kit per location. Need not be present to win. Must be able to make arrangements to pick up prize from a service center or shop.

Filed under: Cookies . Tagged: , ,

You can: or see all posts.

Comments are closed on this blog post. Please contact us if you have questions or comments for our staff.

1. Barb says:

Can we get the 20% discount if we are not able to make it the open house hours?

2. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Hi Barb, the discount is only valid during the open house hours.

3. Pamela Barker says:

Could you have another open house. Since now we know what booths we have and maybe ideas of what we would like to bling it up. :)

4. Kerrie says:

My daughter is a new girl scout and I have never been involved with the girl scouts before. I really want to involved but am having a hard time figuring out Troop information or where I can start, and how she can sell cookies. Please send any information that may help. We are both very excited to become active members.

5. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Hi Kerrie, We’re so excited that your girl has just joined Girl Scouts. Someone from our staff will be getting in touch with soon you to help. You can also always submit questions to girlscouts@girlscoutsrv.org or call us at 800-845-0787 too.

6. Jaycee Nilson says:

Since none of these dates are current, why is this link still up? When I do cookie locator there are no booths in my area. No girls have found me, though the snow is making this difficult.

Is there some girl in the Zumbrota area who would like to sell me some cookies?
    thanks

7. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Jaycee, I am sorry about any confusion – some of our old blog posts do reference past events. These were for shop events for cookie season gear, and no cookies were sold at these events. We don’t have the ability to send girls to specific homes, but I see that there is a cookie booth in nearby Pine Island on March 15, in case no Girl Scouts have found you by then.