Have your Girl Scouts showcase their creativity and get ready for the Cookie Program by creating a short video.
Consider having the girls answer one of the following questions:
- What do you learn from selling cookies?
- What is the best way to approach a customer?
- How do you promote the Cookie Program?
- Girls must have adult supervision while filming and submitting their video. The supervising adult must acquire parent/guardian permission for all girls appearing in the video.
- All videos submitted become the property of Girl Scouts River Valleys to use in promoting the Cookie Program.
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform or wearing a Girl Scout t-shirt or pin.
- Girls may not say their last name, address, phone number, or any other private information in the video.
- Videos may not be longer than four minutes.
- Have fun!
- Limit of one entry per troop.
How to Submit Your Video
- Upload your video onto YouTube. (We recommend selecting “Unlisted” from the Privacy Settings.)
- Copy the URL link provided. It’s at the top of by page by the preview of your video just after “Upload complete! Your video will be live at:”
- Email the link to Product Program with “Cookie Clip” in the subject line. Include your troop number and Girl Scout grade level in the body of the email.
Videos Are Due by February 27 at 7:00 pm
There are nine prizes of $100 in Cookie Credits for the troop and patches for each Girl Scout appearing in the video.
- Three prizes to Daisy and Brownie troops
- Three prizes to Junior and Cadette troops
- Three prizes to Senior and Ambassador troops