Support girl leaders by giving to the max.
Girls are born to lead. Help Girl Scouts build stronger communities by developing girl leaders that take a stand against bullying, coordinate service projects, improve the environment, and are a role model for girls.
How You Can Help
- Donate November 1–14. Your gift will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $25,000.
- Create your own fundraising page for Girl Scouts River Valleys.
- Spread the word. Email your family and friends and ask them to support girl leaders.
Share Your Passion on Social Media
Have fun and encourage others to support Girl Scouting by sharing news on social media.
Share Your Support with Every Post
Let’s turn Facebook and Twitter green by switching our profile images to this Girl Scout message. It’s easy–here’s how:
- Right-click (or crtl-click on a Mac) the image to the right, and save it to your computer.
- Visit your Facebook page, and hover over your profile image. Click on “Edit Profile Image”, then select “Upload Photo”.
- Visit your Twitter page, and click “Edit Profile. Click on your profile image, and click “Upload Photo”.
Get Live Updates on Twitter
Join us on Twitter @GirlScoutsRV and on the hashtag #GTMD13. We’ll be sharing news starting with the first Power Hour at 2am on November 14, and we’ll have updates throughout the day. Join the conversation by including #GTMD13 in your tweets.
Sample Posts + Tweets
Sometimes it’s nice to have a little help to get started. Here are some great messages to share with your friends and followers about how they can help.
- I am supporting Girl Scouts River Valleys to share my passion for helping girls become leaders. Join me today, and your donation is doubled by matching gifts: http://gsrv.gs/2013GTMD
- Join me in being a champion for girls in our community! All donations to Girl Scouts River Valleys are doubled today: http://gsrv.gs/2013GTMD
- Girl Scouts reminds girls of their amazing potential. With just a $10 donation, you could help us win a $1000 Golden Ticket: http://gsrv.gs/2013GTMD
- Join me in supporting @GirlScoutsRV for #GTMD13: http://gsrv.gs/2013GTMD Help girls become leaders!
- All gifts to @GirlScoutsRV are doubled thru #GTMD13 http://gsrv.gs/2013GTMD You can be girls’ champion!
- Make an impact, help the next generation of leaders! Gifts to @GirlScoutsRV are doubled thru #GTMD13: http://gsrv.gs/2013GTMD
- A $10 donation could help @GirlScoutsRV win a $1K Golden Ticket! Your donation is doubled too: http://gsrv.gs/2013GTMD #GTMD13
- “A leader means helping others accomplish their goals” – Ani, a 10th grade Girl Scout: http://gsrv.gs/2013GTMD #GTMD13
- Join our Power Hour push by supporting @GirlScoutsRV! You could help us win an extra $1K: http://gsrv.gs/2013GTMD
- Power Hours are at 2am, 5am, 5pm, 6pm and 11pm
UPDATE: Give to the Max site issues
Thank you for your support on Give to the Max Day! Many of you may have noticed that the GiveMN site has been down for much of the day due to the generosity of our state.
While we expect that the site will be restored soon, we do not have a timeline for its return. In the meantime, you can support Girl Scouts River Valleys by donating on our giving site.