Home : News : Troop Management + Registration Upgrades

Troop Management + Registration Upgrades

blog-ebiz-changeseBiz, our troop management and registration site, will be down August 9 at 4pm through August 13 at 7am to accommodate system upgrades.

When you log into the system after the upgrade, you will need to create a new account. You will be able to use your previous username and password but will need to activate the account. No data will be lost during the upgrade.

Key Program Upgrades

For Troop Leaders

• Leaders will be able to see all activities, regardless of the registration method, for their entire troop or troops.
  • Leaders will be able to see all troop orders placed online.
  • Leaders will have an easy-to-use interface to update troop meeting information.
  • Leaders will be able to manage their troop(s) and their own account once it is activated.

For Families

• Families can be managed with a single login.
    • One person per family will be designated as the Family Manager. This role is assigned to the first listed parent or guardian on the child’s account (aka Guardian 1) at the time of the upgrade.
    • Only the Family Manager will be able to view and manage the accounts of children and adult family member(s) from his/her own login. The Family Manager designation can be changed by contacting the council.
  • All family activities can be viewed in the program, regardless of registration method.
  • Families will be able to see all family orders placed online.
  • Families can manage membership renewals and new memberships for the whole family.
  • Families will enjoy an improved search functionality.
  • Girls under the age of 18 must be managed by a Family Manager and will no longer be able to log in under their own name.

We hope these upgrades and improvements make your volunteering experience that much easier and rewarding.

Filed under: GSRV Council . Tagged: ,

1. Nancy Waller says:

I have 2 daughters previously registered. Neither of their previous user names or passwords are working on this page.

I am now attempting to register a 3rd daughter, and also register myself as a co leader. the website is really not helpful. I am already stuck. I am not aware that I have my own username or password.

so – my comment is the website looks nice, but is not very functional. I will keep trying.

2. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Hi Nancy- We are sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble. If you haven’t logged in previously to your daughters’ accounts since August 13 (our system went through an upgrade at that time), you will need to create a new login. If this does not resolve your issue, please call us at 800-845-0787 at your earliest convenience.

3. Dede says:

I am trying to assure that my girls are registered for insurance purposes and cannot do that because the button to re-create my login is not showing. I don’t find this website very friendly at all. I am also very tired of all the changes to the site.

4. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Hi Dede- We’re sorry to hear you’re having some difficulties. At your earliest convenience, please call us at 800-845-0787. One of our staff members will be able to help you.

5. Kristen Tatro says:

Let me say this is truly the most frustrating part of GS leadership. I have never been able to sign up for anything online, ALWAYS have to call. Right now I cannot get my daughter registered for Gold Award Webinar. Keeps saying I do not met grade level-duh-adult!!! Yet she cannot register herself-too young. Cannot even find how to register as troop leader. My login says I am not active member despite payment of registration fees last spring. This council sooo needs a website make over that is functional.

6. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Kristen, I am very sorry for your frustrations. Our customer care team is going to be in touch with you soon to help you resolve these issues–please check your voicemail if you have not heard from them yet.

I hear that you are frustrated in having to call, but some of the issues are best resolved by phone. In addition to helping you with your immediate questions, our customer care team is able to provide coaching on our system.

7. Lana Meyer says:

I am having a hard time getting into site let alone remember all my password info. I need I’d numbers to register girls for cookies an cannot locate them. Love computers buy gs is getting more unfriendly as we continue to change the systems each year!

8. Nicky says:

Was told I need to be registered to be co leader of our troop. Where and how do I do this?

9. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Hi Nicky- We will have a staff member follow up with you, but you can start the registration process here: http://join.girlscoutsrv.org/GSRV_VolGetStart

10. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Hi Lana- Sorry to hear that you are having some trouble. We will have someone reach out to you via email to help.

11. laura says:

how do i creare a new account…in reguards to the upgrading that took place…

12. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Hi Laura- Someone from our customer care team will be reaching out to you via email to help.