eBiz, our troop management and registration site, will be down August 9 at 4pm through August 13 at 7am to accommodate system upgrades.
When you log into the system after the upgrade, you will need to create a new account. You will be able to use your previous username and password but will need to activate the account. No data will be lost during the upgrade.
Key Program Upgrades
For Troop Leaders
- Leaders will be able to see all activities, regardless of the registration method, for their entire troop or troops.
- Leaders will be able to see all troop orders placed online.
- Leaders will have an easy-to-use interface to update troop meeting information.
- Leaders will be able to manage their troop(s) and their own account once it is activated.
- Families can be managed with a single login.
- One person per family will be designated as the Family Manager. This role is assigned to the first listed parent or guardian on the child’s account (aka Guardian 1) at the time of the upgrade.
- Only the Family Manager will be able to view and manage the accounts of children and adult family member(s) from his/her own login. The Family Manager designation can be changed by contacting the council.
- All family activities can be viewed in the program, regardless of registration method.
- Families will be able to see all family orders placed online.
- Families can manage membership renewals and new memberships for the whole family.
- Families will enjoy an improved search functionality.
- Girls under the age of 18 must be managed by a Family Manager and will no longer be able to log in under their own name.
We hope these upgrades and improvements make your volunteering experience that much easier and rewarding.