Make your voice heard and register for a SUMIT and/or Town Hall Meeting in May. All service team members are encouraged to attend the 6 pm SUMIT* for networking and information sharing prior to the Town Hall Meeting. At 6:30 pm, River Valleys will welcome service team members, along with all delegates and members, to join in the Town Hall Meeting.
The conversation at the Town Hall Meetings will cover five focus areas:
- Expanded diversified funding
- Programing and participation models
- Technology optimization
- Volunteer delivery model
- Cookie Program
The Town Hall Meetings will build on the conversations held by delegates at January’s Open Space Summit, which focused on the central theme of creating an exciting future for the River Valleys community. For more details on the Open Space Summit, please read the Book of Proceedings.
Please review the Town Hall Meeting discussion questions and come prepared to participate in some collaborative and interactive discussions.
Locations + Dates
- Grace Lutheran Church (Mankato, MN)—Thursday, May 2
- St. Paul Service Center—Wednesday, May 8
- Brooklyn Center Service Center—Tuesday, May 14
- Rochester Service Center—Wednesday, May 15
- Webinar (Online)—Thursday, May 16
*Please note: To simplify our volunteers’ lives, we are canceling the previously scheduled May SUMITs and have transitioned to this combined meeting approach.