In 1912, Girl Scouts founder Juliette Gordon Low sold her strand of pearls to launch the Girl Scout movement. In her honor, we are holding a silent auction prior to our Women of Distinction luncheon, and proceeds will provide financial assistance to Girl Scouts experiencing financial hardship.
You will find all of these exciting items at the “Top of the Line” table at the Women of Distinction silent auction. Learn more and register to attend on our Women of Distinction page.
Enjoy these gorgeous Julia Knight entertainment serving pieces. Each piece is individually handcrafted, ready for you to combine with your own setting for an eye catching statement. Donated by Julia Knight. Featured with a charming 18″ sterling silver chain designed with a freshwater pearl adds simplicity to your outfit. Donated by Deirdre & Company.
Item number 801
Mall of America Haven
Enjoy a day at the Mall of America®! This package includes 4 unlimited ride wristbands to Nickelodeon Universe, Moose Mountain, Sea Life, ropes course and a wide variety of Mall of America swag. Donated by Mall of America®. Includes 4 texting kids bracelets. Donated by Jayne’s Hallmark. Your Mall of America Haven package is featured with a custom crafted I think I can solered necklace. Donated
by Amanda Salber.
Item number 802
Girl Scout Adventure
Enjoy a variety of Girl Scout swag: bag, cups, tea set and your very own Girl Scouts Thin Mint® Build-A-Bear in a Girl Scout Brownie Uniform and four cases of mouthwatering Girl Scout Cookies: Thin Mints, Samoas, Tag-A-Longs and Trefoils. The bearer of this certificate is entitled to a cruise on Big Marine Lake for Eight (8) at Camp Lakamaga, Marine on Saint Croix, Minnesota. It includes swimming, fishing and roasting s’mores around a campfire under a beautiful night sky. Expires September 15, 2013. Donated by Girl Scouts River Valleys. This Girl Scout Adventure package includes your very own Girl Scout solered necklace. Donated by Amanda Salber.
Item number 803
Visit the Emmy’s
Join in the glamour and excitement of the Emmy® Awards with other fans and all your favorite stars and casts in Los Angeles. Be there and watch live as the winners of the best television shows and performances are announced! It’s the quintessential Los Angeles entertainment evening, when the most acclaimed gather to salute excellence in national primetime programming. Your 2013 Emmy Awards Show Experience for two includes:
- Deluxe 3 days/2 nights accommodations for two at the JW Marriott LA Live in Los Angeles
- Two Mezzanine Seating Tickets to the 2013 Emmy Awards Show
- Full American breakfast daily
- Expert travel and concierge services
- All taxes and service charges.
- A golden necklace with a tint of pearls around a gorgeous detailed golden heart. Donated by Bring It Accessories.
Item number 804
A Trip for Two to Sonoma, California for four days and three nights at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa with economy class air, Including a private winery tour in a chauffeured luxury sedan. Featured with a sterling silver, beaded purple fire agate grape cluster pendant necklace.
Item number 805
It’s Time for Sports
A perfect package for the sports fan:
- Own a hockey stick autographed by #9 Mikko Koivu of the Minnesota Wild. Donated by Minnesota Wild Hockey Club.
- Adventure out with two 18-hole rounds of golf with a cart and two 9-hole rounds. Donated by North Links Golf Course and KateHaven Golf Course.
- Four in-field reserved tickets to any 2013 regular season Saints baseball game. Donated by Saint Paul Saints.
- Own a Timberwolves T-shirt, mug and miniature autographed basketball. Donated by Minnesota Timberwolves Fastbreak Foundation.
- Featured with a sports charm bracelet.
Travel around Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys:
- Enjoy two passes to Theatres at Mall of America™ and two passes to Rick Bronson’s House of Comedy. Donated by Mall of America®.
- Four admission tickets, midway tickets and state fair coupon book. Donated by the Minnesota State Fair.
- Four tickets to a Stages Theatre main stage production. Donated by Stages Theatre Company.
- Admission for two passengers on an award-winning live narrative Twin Cities historic sites and landmark tour in a spacious deluxe motorcoach. Donated by metroConnections.
- Family admission for six to the International Wolf Center, mug, wolf pup and calendar. Donated by International Wolf Center.
- Keep your vehicle in good shape with six Oil Changes. Donated by Burnsville Dodge.
Time to Relax
Enjoy relaxing getaways around Minnesota:
- One night stay at John Hall’s Alaska Lodge Suite, Lake City, MN.
- One night stay at Cottage House Inn, Lanesboro, MN.
- Wine tasting for two at Indian Island Winery, Janesville, MN.
- Reserve wine tasting for four at Cannon River Winery, Cannon Falls, MN.
- Gift certificates to Cole’s Salon in Burnsville, MN and Salon Ultimo in Woodbury, MN.
- Four bottles of award-winning wine from Danzinger Vineyards.
- Featured with a necklace of genuine sea glass in rare lavender with vintage pearl and Swarovski crystal drop on a 18″ silver chain.
Enjoy a day of creative fun with Color Me Mine. Host a session of up to 50 individuals (several troop of girls, service unit or party) to create and paint your own pottery. Featured with an art pendant.
Class of 2013
Bring home the pomp and circumstance with this perfect package for the 2013 graduate. Jostens package includes a Class of 2013 pendant and certificate to create your own photo book and photo gifts. Includes a professional photography session and a $100 Visa card. Featured with an Inspiration Locket necklace and an “Unlock Your Future” necklace. Donated by Jostens.
Chocolate + Wine Pairing
Host a fun night with an in-home chocolate and wine tasting party for up to ten. Donated by Unleash Your Inner Foodie. Take home a whole dessert from Cafe Latte. Donated by Cafe Latte. Featured with a chocolate and wine glass charm necklace.
Two sets of four lower level tickets to 2013 Minnesota Twins games. Donated by Fox Sports North and Robert Half International. Includes a $50 Visa gift card. Donated by Rock Bottom Brewery. Featured with a baseball pendant necklace.
Maroon + Gold
Go Gophers! Cheer on your favorite Minnesota teams in your new cozy maroon and gold fleece while enjoying Angie’s Kettle Corn. Includes a variety of gopher sportswear. Featured with your very own gold and silver Lia Sophia necklace and bracelets.
See Other Silent Auction Items
Take a look at the items from our other silent auction categories to get excited for Women of Distinction.
- Stunning Silver
- Perfect Pearls
- Brilliantly Bold + Sparkling Surprise
- Calming Colors
- Girl Scout Green
- Graceful Gold