Girl Scouts is a fun way to discover new skills, connect with friends and take action in your community. Find out more about what Girl Scouts do and sign up for a troop at Spring Sign-Ups. These open house style events are for families with girls entering grades K–12 in the fall of 2013. At spring sign-ups, you can also:
- Register for the remainder of 2012–2013. ($12)*
- Register for the 2013–2014 membership year. ($15)*
- Register for camp and fun summer activities.
*Financial assistance is available
Adults Can Join Girl Scouts, Too.
Visit a Spring Sign-Up event to explore volunteer opportunities and get information about summer volunteer training sessions.
Spring Sign-Ups Dates + Locations
Can’t make the event in your area? No problem! Attend the event most convenient to you, as all events will offer the same troop information. Click through to find event and location details.
- Woodbury: Saturday, May 4, 10 am–2 pm
- Austin: Saturday, May 4, 12:30–2:30 pm
- Burnsville: Sunday, May 5, 12:30–2:30 pm
- Zimmerman: Sunday, May 5, 1–4 pm
- Buffalo: Tuesday, May 7, 5:30–7:30 pm
- Minnetonka: Thursday, May 9, 5:30–7:30 pm
- Hudson, WI: Friday, May 10, 6–8 pm
- Northfield: Saturday, May 18, 1:00–3:00 pm
- Owatonna: Saturday, May 18, 1:00–3:00 pm
- Richfield: Saturday, May 11, 10:30 am–1:30 pm
- Rochester: Saturday, May 11, 1:00–3:00 pm
- St. Paul: Saturday, May 18, 10 am–2 pm
- Brooklyn Center: Saturday, May 18, 10 am–2 pm
- Marine on St. Croix: Sunday, May 19, 3:30–5:30 pm
- Bayport: Sunday, May 19, 1–4 pm
- Carver: Tuesday, May 28, 6–8 pm
- Winona: Saturday, June 1, 12:30–2:30 pm
Comments are closed on this blog post. Please contact us if you have questions or comments for our staff.