Girl Scouts, we need your expertise! Help us create fun activities for earning awards and badges by sharing your ideas. If you’re a Girl Scout in grades 7–12, sign up for an activity plan creation session over spring break and help us build the new Planning Guides.
At each creation session, you can choose from a list of activity plan opportunities to work from—you’ll have the option to complete up to three activity plans. Program staff will also be available from 9 am–4 pm for support and questions. Join us for a couple of hours or for the whole day.
All completed and approved activity plans will earn a $50 credit to River Valleys’ shops, program events and camp.
Interested? RSVP by Friday, March 22 to Girl Program with your name and the creation session you’re interested in attending. Space is limited!
Activity Plan Creation Sessions
- Northfield service center—Monday, March 25
- Mankato satellite office—Tuesday, March 26
- St. Paul service center—Thursday, March 28
- Brooklyn Center service center—Tuesday, April 2
- Rochester service center—Wednesday, April 3