Show us just how green you can be! Take your Girl Scouts out selling cookies between March 15–17 and show off your green spirit. Is your troop Girl Scout green, Irish green, environmentally green, something else?
- Photo must be taken between March 15–17
- Photo can be from a cookie booth, door-to-door sales, mobile sales, etc.
- Photo must include Girl Scout Cookies
- Only one entry per troop
How to Enter
- Email your photo to Product Program and include your troop number and the names of the girls in the photo in the email
- We encourage you to also share your photo on River Valleys’ Facebook page
Photos are Due by Wednesday, March 20 at 8 pm
- Winning photo will be featured in the 2014 Family Guidebook for the Cookie Program which is mailed to 35,000 Girl Scout homes
- Troop will receive a cookie table cloth, cookie banner, cookie balloon set and a Thin Mint cookie costume
- Each girl in the winning troop will receive a tote bag with a Girl Scout T-shirt, cookie journal, Girl Scout lanyard, cookie-flavored Lip Smackers and a Girl Scout metal water bottle
One troop will be selected from the qualifying entries by River Valleys’ Product Program team.
Comments are closed on this blog post. Please contact us if you have questions or comments for our staff.