The Girl Scout Gold Award and Silver Award are the highest awards in Girl Scouting.
Report Deadline Approaching
To be recognized at the 2013 Silver Award and Gold Award Ceremonies, girls must submit their final reports by March 1. Final reports submitted after March 1 will be recognized the following year. As a reminder, project proposals are accepted year-round.
Silver Award + Gold Award Workshops
Attend one of our upcoming award workshops and discover what it takes to earn the highest awards in Girl Scouting. Learn about the resources available to you through the council, review award information, brainstorm with other girls and identify possible project opportunities in the community.
- Going for Gold Webinar: March 19, April 17, May 16
- Gold Award at Here and Now: April 20–21, April 20 only
- Silver Award at the Cadette Getaway: March 8, March 9
- See all Silver Award events.
- See all Gold Award events.