Have your Girl Scouts practice their sales pitch by creating a short video. What’s their favorite cookie, how does the troop use their proceeds, what do they learn from selling cookies?
- Girls must have adult supervision while filming and submitting their video. The supervising adult must acquire parent/guardian permission for all girls appearing in the video.
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform or wearing a Girl Scout t-shirt or pin.
- Girls may not say their last name, address, phone number of any other private informationin the video.
- Videos may not be longer than four minutes.
- Have fun!
- Limit of one entry per troop.
How to Submit Your Video
- Upload your video onto YouTube. (We recommend selecting “Unlisted” from the Privacy Settings.)
- Copy the URL link provided. It’s at the top of by page by the preview of your video just after “Upload complete! Your video will be live at:”
- Email the link to Product Program with “Best Pitch Video” in the subject line. Include your troop number and Girl Scout grade level in the body of the email.
Videos Are Due by February 12 at 8 pm
There are two prizes of $100 in Cookie Credits for the troop and patches for each Girl Scout appearing in the video.
- One to younger troops: Daisies, Brownies and Juniors
- One to older troops: Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors