If you are a new troop leader, we encourage you to join webinars designed just for you! These webinars offer a chance to share information and experiences, ask questions of a River Valleys staff member and develop your skills as a troop leader.
Each webinar will start with a 20-30 minute topic presentation, followed by time for questions. Space is limited in these webinars, but a transcript will be provided on our training page for new volunteers.
Upcoming Webinars (No RSVP Needed)
- Troop Finances—Tuesday, January 29 (noon–1:00 pm or 8:00–9:00 pm)
- Camp Opportunities and Outdoor Training—Tuesday, February 26 (noon–1:00 pm or 8:00–9:00 pm)
- Ceremonies and Celebrations— Tuesday, March 26 (noon–1:00 pm or 8:00–9:00 pm)
- Early Bird Registration—Tuesday, April 30 (noon–1:00 pm or 8:00–9:00 pm)
Have you missed our webinars? Visit our new volunteer training page to find recordings and downloads of these trainings.
How to Log In to Webinars:
Visuals will be shared online and audio will be provided using a conference phone call system. If possible, please log in using both the web and your phone. If you can’t get to a computer, feel free to just call into the conference line.
Phone Log-in Instructions:
- Call the toll-free phone access number: 866-439-4480
- Enter the Participant PIN code on your telephone keypad: 528731#
Web Log-in Instructions:
- Open your Internet browser and go to: https://lounge.anywhereconference.com/
- Enter web login reference number: 122329718
- Enter the Participant PIN code: 528731 (no # sign)
- Enter your name
- Click “Go”
New troop leaders, if you haven’t already done so, please visit the Training page for new volunteers for links to training information.
Please also feel free to contact 800-845-0787 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for volunteering with River Valleys!