Mission: RECONNECT is a council-wide effort to reconnect with Girl Scout alumnae. Imagine the cumulative effect of 100,000 Girl Scout alumnae standing up for girls in River Valleys. We are looking for women who want to:
- find other Girl Scouts in the area with common interests
- learn what Girl Scouts are doing today
- share their Girl Scout stories—Where has Girl Scouts taken you?
- attend special Girl Scout events
- advocate for girls and girl leadership
- connect to the largest women’s leadership network in the country
You Can Help!
Use your personal connections—family, former troop mates, friends, co-workers, etc.—to find Girl Scout alumnae who are not registered with us. If they don’t already hear from River Valleys, we might not know about them.
Mission: RECONNECT — Friends and Family
- Find unregistered Girl Scout alumnae in your network.
- Encourage them to sign up as a Girl Scout alumna online or by sending their information to Girl Scouts River Valleys, 400 Robert St. South, St. Paul, MN 55107.
- Make sure they indicate that you referred them.
- For every three alumnae you refer, your name will be entered for a $500 Visa gift card!
- Mission: RECONNECT—Friends and Family will run until October 31.
Mission: RECONNECT — Party To Go
- Plan a party for Girl Scout friends and former troop members, or tie Girl Scouts into a holiday gathering that you already host.
- Let River Valleys know you are hosting a gathering and we will send you a special box with Girl Scout party materials.
- Take a picture of attendees having fun at the party and send it to the council. Then your name will be entered for Girl Scout prizes!