Home : News : Welcome to the New River Valleys Website!

Welcome to the New River Valleys Website!

River Valleys has been hard at work all summer updating our website to be easier for our girls, families and volunteers to use. Here are some highlights:

For Girls + Families

Our simplified navigation puts the stuff you’re looking for at your fingertips. Want to learn more about Girl Scouts? Ready to join now? Looking for activities, events and important dates? It’s all here.

For Troop Leaders

Designed as a comprehensive, interactive roundup of core plan “program essentials” content, our new Planning Guides offer activity plans and events for earning awards, badges and patches.

For Volunteers

To make the information in our volunteer guide more accessible, we created an online Volunteer Essentials area featuring section-by-section summaries, highlights and additional resources.

For Everyone

We hope you find some time to explore the new site. For help finding a page that’s in a new place, try the search box at the top of the page. In the coming weeks, we’ll add new posts sharing more information about new features and content. Stay tuned!

Filed under: GSRV Council . Tagged: ,

1. Michele Moy says:

It is impossible to find out where you log on to see your troop information.

2. Elaina Buzzell Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having troubles. It sounds like you’re looking for access to eBiz, and you can login from the front page there. We include a link to eBiz at the very top of all pages on this site.

3. Carolyn says:

Is there any place where I can find out what I earned my badges for. I have quite a few and would like to share them with my granddaughter. Thank you.

4. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Hi Carolyn- This site might be helpful for you: http://www.vintagegirlscout.com.

5. Shannon Berg says:

There is nowhere to log in. It took me ten minutes last night to get to a place to log my daughter in. And no, I’m not looking for eBiz. I’m trying to pay for the balance of her camp. This is WAY too complicated. You need a login button on every page, or at least on the Home page.

6. Girl Scouts River Valleys says:

Shannon, I am sorry to hear about your frustration. You will receive an invoice by paper mail to pay for the rest of your daughter’s camp balance. If you prefer to pay sooner, you can do so by phone by calling us at 800-845-0787. Unfortunately, we are not set up to take remaining balances for camp online at this time.