Mission: RECONNECT is a council wide effort to reconnect with Girl Scout alumnae. We are looking for women who want to:
- find other Girl Scouts in the area with common interests
- learn what Girl Scouts are doing today
- share your Girl Scout story—Where has Girl Scouts taken you?
- attend special Girl Scout events
- be an advocate for girls and girl leadership
- be connected to the largest women’s leadership network in the country
When Girl Scout alumnae reconnect with River Valleys, they can have a powerful impact. Imagine the cumulative effect of 100,000 Girl Scout alumnae standing up for girls in River Valleys. You can help the Mission: RECONNECT effort by encouraging Girl Scout alumnae in your network to sign up.
Here’s How It Works:
Use your personal network and find as many unregistered Girl Scout alumnae as you can. Have them sign up as a Girl Scout alumna, and make sure they indicate that you referred them when they register. For every three alumnae you refer, your name will be entered in a drawing to win a $500 Visa gift card.
Mission: RECONNECT will run until October 31.
Watch the River Valleys Facebook page for ideas on how to recruit.
*Girl Scouts River Valleys staff are not eligible to win.
Host an Alumnae Gathering
River Valleys volunteers are planning gatherings around the area for local alumnae. If you are interested in hosting an alumnae event, please contact GSRValumnae@girlscoutsrv.org at 800-845-0787. Thanks to Robin Stegner for hosting the most recent gathering in Redwood Falls!