- Let your friends and family know that they can sign up their daughter, niece, neighbor or friend as a Girl Scout right at the Fair. Adults can also join the Girl Scouts Alumnae Association for free.
- Showcase your Girl Scout pride by wearing your Girl Scout vest, sash or a Girl Scout t-shirt.
- Prepare for Centennial Day of Service by exploring our mock storm drains. Or, make a Centennial Day of Service charm bracelet as a reminder of the positive impact you and the rest of Girl Scouts River Valleys are about to make.
- Take a picture in our photo cutout and post it on the Girl Scouts River Valleys Facebook page. We want to see all the fun you’re having.
- Grab a spot along the parade route to cheer on the Girl Scout float. This year we’re partnering with Wells Fargo to showcase “What a cookie can do” and “Where can Girl Scouts take you”. Parade starts both days at 2:00 p.m.
- And of course, sample free Girl Scout Cookies!
The Girl Scout booth will be open August 25–26, 9 a.m.–9 p.m. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Shelia Her. Girl and adult volunteer opportunities are still available, and all volunteers receive a free ticket into the fair.