Girl Scout ConnectZ is a new initiative to reach under-served girls by partnering with school districts and community organizations to have River Valleys’ staff and volunteers deliver the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to girls.
Partner with one of River Valleys’ ConnectZ troops in implementing the Girl Scout Cookie Program Activity.
- Coach girls in goal development, financial literacy, marketing and customer service skills
- Coach girls through cookie booth sales
- Coach girls in developing self-confidence
- Gain and develop skills for personal and professional growth
- Have fun as you make a difference
Short-term commitment: Jan-April (approximately 10-15 hours a month); training will be in January. Resources, training and on-going support provided.
Multiple locations available in Metro and Southern MN. Good opportunity for those who need/want a short term opportunity with scheduling flexibility.
To get started click Contact Us and put “ConnectZ cookies” in the comment box or call 800-845-0787.