This recipe from Little Brownie Bakers shows you how to use the classic Trefoil cookies as a base for cheesecake cups:
- 1 box Trefoils Girl Scout Cookies
- Instant cheesecake pudding mix (check the box for extra ingredients)
- 12 oz cream cheese (softened)
- Chocolate syrup
- Crush half box of Trefoils.
- Mix softened cream cheese and cheesecake pudding until smooth.
- Layer crushed cookies and cheesecake pudding in a cup and repeat layering of ingredients.
- Garnish with strawberries (or favorite berries) and 2 full Trefoil cookies. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Yields 8 servings.
Find this and other fun recipes at Little Brownie Bakers’s website.