As delicious as Samoas are right out of the box, here’s a fun recipe from Little Brownie Bakers for another way to use this popular cookie.
- 1 box of Samoas® Girl Scout Cookies
- 3 lbs. sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/3 lb. of butter
- 1/3 cup of mini marshmallows (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 1 hour. Then, remove to cool and peel.
- Turn oven temperature down to 350 degrees F.
- Mash potatoes and add rest of
ingredients. Season to taste.
- Place mixture in casserole dish and layer with Samoas®. Bake until cookies melt.
- Top with mini marshmallows and bake
until lightly brown.
Yields 4 servings.
Find this and other fun recipes at Little Brownie Bakers’s website.
What creative ways do you use your Girl Scout cookies?