We all love Tagalongs, but have you tried them in a milkshake? This recipe from Little Brownie Bakers shows you how to make Tagalongs even better!
- 1/2 box of Tagalongs® Girl Scout Cookies
- 6 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 can of whipped cream
- Mix cookies, ice cream and milk in blender. Blend until desired thickness.
- Serve in tall milk shake glass and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with crumbled cookies.
Yields 2 servings.
Find this and other fun recipes at Little Brownie Baker’s website.
What creative ways do you use your Girl Scout cookies?
Comments are closed on this blog post. Please contact us if you have questions or comments for our staff.