We all love Tagalongs, but have you tried them in a milkshake? This recipe from Little Brownie Bakers shows you how to make Tagalongs even better!
- 1/2 box of Tagalongs® Girl Scout Cookies
- 6 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 can of whipped cream
- Mix cookies, ice cream and milk in blender. Blend until desired thickness.
- Serve in tall milk shake glass and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with crumbled cookies.
Yields 2 servings.
Find this and other fun recipes at Little Brownie Baker’s website.
What creative ways do you use your Girl Scout cookies?