You’ll want some extra boxes of Thin Mints this year to try out this recipe from Little Brownie Bakers!
- 1/2 box of crushed Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 2 eggs (3 eggs for cake-like brownies)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- Crush Thin Mints into medium size pieces.
- Mix all ingredients into mixing bowl. Do not use electric mixer. Batter will be stiff.
- Spread batter evenly in greased baking pan (13 x 9 x 2 inch).
- Bake in center of oven at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting.
Serve with mint-flavored tea. Yields 6 servings.
Find this and other fun recipes at Little Brownie Bakers’s website.
What creative ways do you use your Girl Scout cookies?
Comments are closed on this blog post. Please contact us if you have questions or comments for our staff.