You’ll want some extra boxes of Thin Mints this year to try out this recipe from Little Brownie Bakers!
- 1/2 box of crushed Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 2 eggs (3 eggs for cake-like brownies)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- Crush Thin Mints into medium size pieces.
- Mix all ingredients into mixing bowl. Do not use electric mixer. Batter will be stiff.
- Spread batter evenly in greased baking pan (13 x 9 x 2 inch).
- Bake in center of oven at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting.
Serve with mint-flavored tea. Yields 6 servings.
Find this and other fun recipes at Little Brownie Bakers’s website.
What creative ways do you use your Girl Scout cookies?