Do you have photos from your days as a girl in Girl Scouts? River Valleys wants to see you in action! Send your scanned photographs to GSRValumnae@GirlScoutsRV.org or post them our Alumnae Association Facebook page to be in the running for fun Girl Scout prizes.*
- The first person to post or send us an image will receive a 100th Anniversary pin.
- The person to send us the oldest image by January 30 will receive a 100th Anniversary pin.
- Selected photos sent by January 30 will be posted in a Facebook album on the River Valleys Alumnae Association Facebook page. From February 1–7, “like” your favorite image, and the person with the most likes will receive a 100th Anniversary t-shirt.
- Photos must include the date taken (if you’re unsure, please include an approximate year).
- By sending River Valleys your images, you grant us permission to use them in print, web and 100th Anniversary materials.
- If you would like to include other fun details, including the first names of the individual(s) shown, location and context for the image(s), please do!
*The Heritage Committee is seeking photos from the Cannon Valley Legacy Council area for history preservation. If you have photos, please label them “Cannon Valley” and we will be happy to send them to the Heritage Committee.