- Saturday, November 19
- Loyola High School in Mankato
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- $30/per participant (learning scholarships are available)
Many exciting workshops are being offered for participants of all experience levels in Girl Scouting. Leave the planning to us and register for sessions in a recommended track. Tracks include: first-time leader, returning leader, ready to go outdoors and service team member. New workshops include: Light the Spark in Older Girls, Passport to Adventure, Going on a Treasure Hunt, Jeremiah’s Hope for Kindness and the National Program Portfolio: The Complete Picture.
- Lunch speaker, Linda Keene, CEO, Girls of Minnesota and
- Wisconsin River Valleys
- Interactive resource fair
- Service project for Hannah’s Socks
- Girl Scout Shop
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to enhance your skills, gain new ideas, and network with fellow volunteers!
Comments are closed on this blog post. Please contact us if you have questions or comments for our staff.