Apply to be a part of Girl Scouts history! For the first time ever, Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys will have a Cookie Booth at the Minnesota State Fair this year. Enter our lottery drawing for a chance to enjoy the best part of summer with fellow Girl Scouts while earning proceeds for your troop!
Requirements + eligibility
- Current River Valleys troops may participate in the lottery
- All girls must be registered Girl Scouts
- Girl Scout Brownie, Junior, Senior, Cadette, and Ambassador troops or Juliettes may apply
- Troop must be available for a 3-hour time slot (orientation included) on either Saturday, September 3 or Sunday, September 4
- Morning, afternoon, and evening shifts occur between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Entries must be received by 5 p.m. on July 31
- Selling: Three girls and three accompanying adults
- On-site promoting: Two girls (optional cookie costumes available) and one accompanying adult
- In order to be eligible, your troop must bring five Girl Scouts and four adult volunteers (troops may not bring more than five girls to participate in the booth).
River Valleys’ Product Program staff will support troops in the Cookie Booth and River Valleys will provide all cookie inventory.
Troop Proceeds + Accommodations
- All troops* will receive an equal share of proceeds from cookies sold over the two-day event. Troop proceeds are $0.55 per package.
- Each troop will receive four adult and five girl admission tickets.
- Each troop will receive four adult and five girl commemorative t-shirts to keep and wear during the booth sale.*Five Juliettes will be combined to form one troop.
To Apply for the Lottery
Follow the appropriate link below to fill out the online application by 5 p.m. on July 31. Selected troops will be notified by 5 p.m. on August 5 if they have been chosen to participate.