At River Valleys, we believe all girls should experience the benefits of camp. If you would like to attend camp but cost is a barrier, we encourage you to request a grant through the Grants for Girls program. Thanks to generous donors, this money is here to help you come to camp, and we’d love for you to use it.
Things to know:
- You can request a grant for any amount of the total cost of camp.
- No proof of income is required.
- All grant requests are confidential.
To apply for a grant:
- Fill out the Grants for Girls camp form and mail it in with your completed camp registration form and a $10 non-refundable deposit.
- For family or troop camp: Fill out a registration form and a Grants for Girls form for each member who needs one; then send in all forms together, along with the remaining balance of the payment (the cost of camp minus the amount requested in grants).
Remember, you can also use Cookie Credits to pay for camp to make camp even more affordable. By participating in the Cookie Program Activity or the Fall Product Program, you earned Fall Product FUNds or Cookie Credits, which are both redeemable for any River Valleys camp session.
If you have any questions, contact us at 800-845-0787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.