Get creative! Money-earning shouldn’t be drudgery—have fun building new skills and helping the troop or group. Here are some ideas to help you think about getting started:
- Participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program or Fall Product Program…of course!
- Make handmade cards for special occasions
- Plant sale (make sure plants are wholesale or non-branded)
- Pick up litter after sports events
- Have a themed car wash
- Do face-painting at a community event
- Wash neighborhood windows
- Hold a drive for returnable cans
- Garage Sale
- Walk pets
Look around you and see what needs could be filled or what interests your girls have. What will your next project be?
Check out the Money-Earning page for additional information and guidelines for how to keep girls safe, as well as a list of great project ideas. If you can’t find what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact Liana Tessum, 800-598-5516.