We’ve heard there are still Girl Scouts who are excited to keep selling cookies, and that there are still cookies out there to be sold. Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys is excited to announce that we are extending the Cookie Program Activity for an additional week—giving all troops the opportunity to continue selling any remaining inventory and meet their goals.
Troops can take this opportunity to continue door-to-door sales and troop-arranged Cookie Booths. Make sure your customers know that this once-a-year treat will soon be gone! No additional council Hot Spot Cookie Booths will be available, but we will continue to review troop arranged booths as they are submitted through eBudde.
We encourage troops to continue using the Cookie Swap Wiki to trade varieties of cookies. Cookie swapping is a great way to work with other troops in your area to serve your customers.
Don’t forget Cookie Care & Share: one of the greatest ways for cookie customers and troops to support Girl Scouts and help others in their community. This year’s featured Cookie Share partner is Meals on Wheels.
Here are key dates for you to keep in mind as we move forward:
- Cookie Cupboards will close as scheduled
- April 1: New deadline for troops to submit award and recognition order into eBudde
- April 4: New deadline for final council proceeds deposit and Product/Money Problem Reports due. Troops that reflect a zero balance due to the council and that complete all problem reports will still be eligible for final drawing to win a free troop camp experience at a River Valleys camp in 2011 or a set of cookie costumes
- April 4: New deadline for service unit cookie managers to finalize and submit girl award and recognition orders in eBudde
- April 11: New deadline for Service Unit Reconciliation Report due to River Valleys by service unit cookie managers
- May 2: Reward and recognition items begin to be mailed
- All other cookie program deadlines/dates/events will remain the same